Do you have a book club? Are you in need of a new goodread?


 

Do you run a book club?

You have a book club and you are always looking for fresh new content, new books, new authors a different point of view, a different way of writing. Well that is where i come in. I understand that you are constantly looking for new books to read in your book club. You obviously may not want to keep reading the same type books in your book club.
 
Take a look at  my books , and if there is something that just stands out to you and you would like to have this book in your book club, just dm me your address and i will mail you a paper back or hardcover to your address via the US Mail. For free. 
 
That is all i have right now, as the holidays always seem to keep me busy, then i do not get situated until the end of January. this happens to me every year.

Anyhow in closing, to remind you have a look at my books and if there is something you would like for your book club, get in touch with me asap.

Thanks
Dalton
 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.