How to please her and him in bed

 

How to please her or him in bed


 

 

Finally I have this on preorder. Somehow whatsoever it seems as I have been working on this one for a while. The pandemic had something to do with it. I certainly have not been working on this the last 2 years, no not at all. This was supposed to be the next book in the series after you have  read, Where to Find the Woman of your Dreams.

 

Like most people during the pandemic I was no different I had to deal with the kids being at home with classes going virtual, at one point we had four girls here for like 5 months during the onset of the  pandemic. Surprisingly yes, we had a exchange student from South Africa, 2 of my daughters cousins and of course my daughter. Talk about it being hectic, im just glad its all over. Getting back to my original point before I got off on a tangent. Originally the plan was to finish How to please him or her in bed back then in 2020, but we all know what happened in 2020 no reason to relive it now.

 

About the book

I know the book sounds provocative and explicit it really is not at all. The book focuses on techniques and sexual positions that will help you please your loved one. As in the end its not just about finding the woman or the man of your dreams, what is the point in finding this person when you have no idea how to please him or her. They will leave you in a heartbeat. Believe me I am proof  as it has happened to me, that is why I wrote the book as I would not want to see anyone go through what I went through. That is a whole another tv show we surely do not have time for.

 

If you are interested in the book you can preorder it here.

 

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.