Like Father Like Daughter

That Saying is true, "Like Father, like Daughter".  My 9 year old daughter had a school project last month. She decided to write a fantasy story, well at least that is what she called it. Though from her writing she was all over the place. I give her a lot of credit for writing a 2000 word fantasy story. I take it she is taking after me her dad, or maybe it is in the blood. Writing! Yes writing.

 She even told me after she turned in her project that, she wanted to just write a story because of the fun of it. So she makes me happy when instead of playing Minecraft or Roblox she is writing a story in word on her Lenovo Chromebook!  She really made me laugh when she was writing her first story and she was asking me, "Daddy how do you make the end big?",  I think it was late in the day, but i may have been tired because, i thought she was talking about making the end epic, or more intense or more interesting and go right into a dramatic ending. No, she was talking about making the words of the end bigger as in bold type. Those 9 year olds will get you every time. I am very happy to see her enjoy writing and be creative as she was my inspiration for the book Raised Smart.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.