Why i decided to be a writer



 

Why do I write?

I get this question all the time. When did you start writing? Why do you write? What inspires you  to write? What drives you to pour your soul into the words we see on paper or in my books? Is it about the money? Do you want to be famous? Why should we believe what  I say in my books and in my writing or any of my blogs?

 

 

When

I started writing when I was little. As, far back as I could remember I was that person who always had a story to tell. Even if something transpired and people were not there, and they wanted to know what happened. I would tell them what happened in a detailed kind of story like way. The first book i published was: Raised Smart.

 

My Mind

I believe we are all born with gifts. One of the gifts I believe I have and most writers also have is, your mind keeps talking to you all throughout the day  and tells you what to put in your manuscript. That sounds weird I know. Just trust me on this. Whenever I write a new book all I need to do is create an outline write down the key chapters, then bring a paper and pencil with me where ever I go. Then what happens is like magic. My mind constantly talks to me and tells me what to add into the notes, which I then add to the outline.So, I am constantly stopping during the day writing down notes on post-its and pieces of paper.

 

Inspiration

What inspires me to write? What inspires me is simple. I enjoy knowing that my knowledge can be used to help other people out to solve problems. I take great pride in knowing that I can be of help to help out others to not only solve problems , but to learn new skills.

 

Who inspires me?

Joanna Penn

 

Mark Dawson

Powered by elink

Dale Roberts

Powered by elink

All these authors are great and a few of them started as indie authors and are now real successful. They are proof that you or basically anyone can be successful too if you put your mind to it. They are very inspiring and have great success stories.

 

Money 

They may all be successful and making some serious money like ever before. But me it is not about the money. I write to get my thoughts out there and share my knowledge with people to help solve their problems, learn a new skill, to help you improve something with your life, and help change the world!

To me it is not about the money, it never was about the money. As writing is not really a lucrative business anyhow. The main thing with me is I help out people, money is secondary.

 

Conclusion

So, now you know why I write, what inspires me, and who inspires me. Please share some reasons why you write and what got you into writing in the comments below.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.