Introducing Dalton Smith


Introducing myself

Hello everyone i wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. You may have seen me on twitter or tumblr. You may have found my articles somewhere else on the web. You may have found my tweets funny and helpful and thoughtful. You may be saying to yourself who is this guy? I understand you are a bit hesitant or reluctant. I understand i been there and done that. When you are new to anything people can be a bit skeptical about your writing and work ethics. 

My Style                                                   

My writing style is primarily non-fiction. I like to help others and take pride in knowing that i was able to help them. Whether it is helping someone with relationships.Family and relationships  books about how to  be a one woman man. Or how Fathers can raise a smart daughter. How single guys can find the woman they will spend the rest of your life with. That is what i mean about helping others with my writing. My style  of writing is informative and enlightening with a touch of humor sprinkled in at times and a few short stories i share with some of my experiences . Doing so makes my stories all that real and less boring in the long run.

 Future books                                                      

I am working on book number 2 and 3 right now as i am writing this on July 3rd of 2019.
So yes the book for single guys and the book for couples trying to stay together will be available in every retailer soon.

  Interview                                                    

For those of you who would like to get to know me more and follow me on all of my social media and see an interview i have done. Visit my All Author page. i look forward to interacting with you in the comments any questions you may have or feedback.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.