Why i wrote the book, "What Men Want in a Woman"

Many people have been approaching me on social media and emailing me and just leaving me messages asking me why i wrote this book. I thought it was quiet obvious why i wrote the book, i thought it was self explanatory, but now i know it was not. This book i wrote for every women out there who is struggling with men. If you are that woman who is asking yourself, "Why does he do that"?  Does he really love me? I thought he loved me! If that sounds like you then this book is for you. I actually wrote a article on why i wrote this book. If you would like to read this article and know exactly why you can just go here.  Actually i want to give a huge shot out  Readers magnet as they let me write the article about the book. So i hope you enjoy the article and please leave some comments here below a fter you read the article. Thanks Dalton
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.